You need help?
Our large base of machines in operation brought the experience to further improve our designs. Such improvements are regularly implemented on existing installations. Faster rate, more up time, easier maintenance, easier conversions and upgrade due to obsolescence are just some topics that we regularly address hand-to-hand with our customers.
For an audit on the potential for improvement of your Manurhin machines, please contact us.
Because the process of material deformation is sensible, we provide expertise in the following fields on your existing lines :
- Metallurgical physical and chemical tests for raw material analysis
- Control during each stage of production as well as final dimension in accordance with international standards
- Possibilities of both automated and visual aspect controls to monitor continued levels of quality
- Final product ballistic testing and calibration to ensure conformity with international standards
Spare parts are key to our customers operations. We adapt to the required set-up:
- We provide genuine parts with an accelerated leadtime
- We qualify trusted partners for local manufacturing, close to our customers
- We optimize the supply chain for each specific case
- We manage the inventories
With MHR, you are not alone. Whatever the question, we will be responding quickly: issue resolution, breakage, drift of performance or characteristics, training. When you need OEM level expertise in your facilities, we will be by your side.
Original Equipment ("OEM") Tooling with guaranteed quality and lifespan aligned to installed MHR process.
Each deployment of lines is supported by a comprehensive training:
- In classroom (theory, line architecture, machine design, operating procedures, FMEA, setting)
- On the job: practical exercises, especially for maintenance and setting
A full documentation pack is delivered in your native language.
A “start-and-go” support is provided to allow for fast assistance when you start producing.