Through-life support & services
Comprehensive MRO Services ensure long-term support to Manufacture du Haut Rhin’s customers. Teams of experts can be deployed in country at the customer’s premises to optimise ammunition factories and improve their operational performances.
Because the process of material deformation is sensible, process monitoring performed by Manufacture du Haut Rhin teams covers the following :
- Metallurgical physical and chemical tests for raw material analysis
- In-process both automated and visual aspect control, during each stage of production up to final dimension, in accordance with international standards. The supervision system monitors production status in real time (production rate, shift records, ...).
- Statistical process control
- In-house final product ballistic testing and calibration to ensure conformity with international standards
- Electronic hand gauges linked to Statistical Process Control system monitor production process (tool wear) in real time.
Process control enhances existing rates of production, to achieve improved margins and return on investment.
Refurbishment & capacity enhancement
The large base of Manurhin machines in operation brought the experience to further improve their designs. The complete refurbishment process restores the machine to its original condition and upgrades its performances: faster rate, more up time, easier maintenance, easier conversions and upgrade due to obsolescence, are just some topics regularly addressed hand-to-hand with customers.
Manufacture du Haut Rhin supplies a wide range of standard off-the-shelf, and in-house custom-manufactured spare parts, along with Original Equipment Manufacturer Tooling, with guaranteed quality.
Technical assistance, at distance or at your facility, will cover installation, maintenance, and refurbishment issues, for short-, medium- and long-term deployments.
Being the only manufacturer of ammunition production machinery equipped with its in-house instrumented shooting range, Manufacture du Haut Rhin provides QA/QC services in ballistics testing & shooting equipment; from an initial recommendation to a fully functional laboratory & shooting range; in compliance with applicable standard as NATO.
To ensure a thorough technology transer, each deployment of lines is supported by a comprehensive and tailor-made training program, in classroom and on the job. The classes are dispensed either at Manurhin's headquarters or at the client's facilities.
A full documentation pack is delivered in English language and under request in the customer's native language.