PD250 / PD125
Purpose: This mechanical vertical transfer press is dedicated for case manufacturing (drawing / pinch trimming and heading / piercing / tapering operations) in the range of rifle and pistol cases.
Caliber range: 9 mm - 5.56 mm - 7.62 mm - etc. (with help of suitable conversion equipment)
Theoretical rate: 125 stroke per minute
|Number of stations||PD 250 : 16
PD 125 : 14
|Operating force||1 000 kN|
|Main slide stroke||240 mm|
|Station pitch||75 mm|
|Machine overall dimensions||PD 250 : 3 300 x 2 700 x 4 100 mm
PD 125 : 3 300 x 2 700 x 3 800 mm
|Net weight||PD 250 : 27 000 kg
PD 125 : 26 000 kg
|Installed power||28 kVA|
|Compressed air||6 bar (2°C dew point)|
- Electrical inputs according to customer requirements (incl. Voltage 220/440V; frequency 50/60 Hz, 3 phases)
- Cup feeding by self-motorized feed-hopper
- Draw feeding by self-motorized feed-hopper
- The frame (type arcade monobloc) is oversized and made of quality cast-iron to ensure optimum resistance and stiffness.
- Pneumatically operated brake/clutch with integrated control of command valve
- The main slide (ram) is equipped with precision guidings and operated by crankshaft.
- Transfer slide is operated by cam oscillator box (in oil bath).
- Speed adjustable by frequency variator
- Centralized automatic lubrication with recirculation of lubricant for upper machine part
- Command panel with touch-screen human machine interface (HMI) centralizing all controls and displaying the production counting, rate, defect messages and maintenance instruction
- All functions are managed by programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Separate electrical cabinet
- Set of cables between electrical cabinet and machine, 20 m length (longer being optional)