At MHR, we design, manufacture and commission complete lines and even factories from scratch for ammunition production from 4.6mm up to 14.5mm. Our core focus relies on high grade ammunition, military, hunting and sport. High throughput and tight quality acceptance criteria are just our daily routine.
Our process relies on:
- Understanding of Customer needs and expectations
- Joint pre-project design (building design, production floor layout, QA/QC & ballistic labs implementation)
- Joint preliminary design approval
- Critical designs (“design freeze”) to release the production & procurements
- In house process setting
- Packing & delivery, exportation
- Commissioning and hand-over
- Technical assistance to Customer autonomy
- Transfer of technology
- Services, MRO
We put in place a risk reduction approach based on a V&V (verification and validation) structured development process, which enables us to pre-validate early in the development the future line performance. We therefore are effective on the customer site (right-the-first-time approach).
Our interaction with our customers is constant. Our customers are part of our process. This sets the ground for full satisfaction in a record time.
Our lines are based on our core machines (best sellers) which have gained a reputation of endurance over very long periods of time. Those machines covers a wide spectrum of technical specification referring to bullet and case types (armour piercing, tracer, steel case, Winchester...). Those machines are evolving though, and our customers benefit from a century of experience that made us refine the designs so to be able to set the standard of excellence in the market.